Subject: FW: The ECO Annual Report 2024
From: "MKM info"
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium"
Date: Wed, 7 May 2025 08:29:37 +0300

Tere

Edastame kuuluvuselt.

Heade soovidega

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium

From: Vibeke Hansen <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 6, 2025 5:18 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Thomas Ewers <[email-masked]>; Jaime Afonso 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: The ECO Annual Report 2024

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECC list A+B, Com-ITU mailing list and CEPT members,

The European Communications Office (ECO) has released its annual report for 
2023. This year’s edition lists a multitude of activities and achievements 
in support of the work of CEPT’s three autonomous business committees – 
CERP, Com-ITU and the ECC.

You can read the full ECO Annual Report for 2024 in PDF format here 
<https://cept.org/files/2105/ECO%20Annual%20Report_2024.pdf> .

Kind regards,

ECO

Vibeke Hansen

Webmaster editor

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/